? ??????????????Optimistic Sunshine? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (6 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2554 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ornamental Flowers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (5 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 1976 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Simple Elegance? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ok, so I'm in.

Well, I have officially been sucked into the world known as blogland. I'm in, probably way over my head. As a new blogger, and sometimes an overachiever, I am going to feel the need to try to blog at least several times a week. There are several blogs I follow right now, and they only post at most once a week and sometimes it's longer than that in between. I check them every day only to find the same old news I already read. So, I don't want to be one of those myself, but I also feel the need to warn you people, if there are any, that I am, well, um... boring. Now, don't get me wrong, I am ALWAYS busy. But, I don't really think much of it will be that interesting. But, nevertheless, here I am, blogging away. I guess it will be good to have a place to gather all of my thoughts together. I am a very "get it out" type person. I get picked on alot because if there is a decision to be made, from picking a new cell phone to finding a beach house to choosing a new set of dishes, I say make a list! I list out pros and cons, I list out details and see which one has the most matches to what I'm looking for. You name it, I list it. I need lists to go shopping(which I most definately don't always stick to) so I don't forget something. I make a notebook in January to plan my son's birthday party in May. I just like to get things out of me and onto paper so I can look at it, examine it, cross it out, add to it, highlight it, and keep track of it. So, I think this may be good for me.

Now, enough of my reasoning behind this thing. I guess I could let you know a little of who I am. Here it goes, in (none other than my favorite), List Style!



1. I am, most importantly, just a sinner saved by the good ol'fashioned grace of God, not even close to perfect, just forgiven.



2. Married to my high-school sweetheart since August 31, 2002. We started dating August 31, 1996 (I know, I was just a baby). He was the sweetest and hottest boy I had ever laid eyes on and I knew I had to meet him, but I was, and still am, very shy. Thank God he wasn't! We fell in love and have never been apart since.



3. Mom to the cutest, sweetest, most adorable, (insert loving adjective of your choice here) little 3year old boy that I have ever seen in my whole life. He is my life, my pride and joy. He has his 3yr old moments, but overall he is a really good child and I am so blessed to be his mommy.



4. I work at a credit union and I really enjoy it. Not so much the type of work, it's ok, but I love the people I work with. I have some really great friends at work which makes it so much easier to go in every day.

5. I sing with a bluegrass gospel group called CrossView. It is my dad, uncle, and me singing, my husband plays the guitar and the dobro, and a guy from our church plays bass for us. We have a lot of fun singing at churches all over North Carolina.

6. I want to get into photography so bad. I really enjoy taking pictures, although I don't really know what I'm doing. All I have is a little digital camera so I can't do much, but it would be so fun.

7. I wish I had one ounce of interior design in me. I see pictures and know what I like, but I can't get it to formulate in my brain. I am a copier.

Well, seven is a good number so we'll stop here. Now get ready everyone, soon I'm going to start posting pictures of my house and I NEED IDEAS. Whatever you can tell me will be great.

That's it, that's all I've got. Later people.

0 comments: