? ??????????????Optimistic Sunshine? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (6 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2554 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ornamental Flowers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (5 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 1976 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Simple Elegance? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Randomness (and Caden)

*UPDATE*
As for #5, it was in the refrigerator. No I'm not kidding, but I may be a little crazy. I guess I grabbed the bag the nest was in as I grabbed the bag our to go food was in and walked in the front door and crammed it all in the fridge. We'll blame this one on a loss of brain cells due to pregnancy!


After the worlds longest post EVAH, I just have a few random thoughts to throw out.

1. I recently had to cut my baby's precious long hair in accordance with the "dress code" at his new preschool. It was a devastating event for all involved and to be completely honest, I'm still not totally over it yet. Well, my mom picks my son up from daycare almost every day and she told me the other day that she saw another little boy on the playground with the exact same hair that Caden used to have. Yes, his long beautiful hair was blowing in the wind as he ran and played. (That sounded like a little girl, huh.) Anyway, I'm slightly agitated that I was made to cut my child's hair and here he was with his long hair.

2. Baby Speer either really likes or dislikes when I sneeze, because every time I do it, she/he moves wildly around. It's one of the few times I get to feel it, because little one is still very...well...little. Oh, and the other night I was sitting on the couch with the worst earache ever, and I felt a sneeze coming on. I knew it would really hurt my ear, but I wanted to feel that little flutter so I just let her go. Pain shot all over my head of course, and that little stinker didn't budge at all. I will say that since my ear feels better, I kind of want to sniff the pepper shaker every once in a while.

3. Caden has been learning alot about God and Jesus at his new school and it's really starting to show. They have recently covered how God made everything so Caden has been asking me about everything from his toys to the seashells. We were at the beach a couple of weeks ago, (I need to do a post about that too, man I'm behind) and he asked me if God made the golf cart we were riding in. It's too cute!

4. On the same beach trip, we were walking out on the beach one day with his great grandmother (granny) and a horrible smell wafted under our noses. It was so bad, Caden even said "Eeewwww, I smell poop!" I said "Well, whatever it is, it really does stink". He was quiet for a minute and then he said "you know, God made poop. But he didn't mean to!"

5. Today was show-and-tell day for Caden, and since last week he had planned on taking a bird nest he and his granny had found in a bush. He has really been excited about it. That nest has been in a bag in my car for a whole week, and this morning, it was GONE. I remember seeing it just yesterday evening, but this morning, it has disappeared. I searched my car and the house in a frantic fit, to no avail. Vanished. So, when I told Caden I was so sorry but I could not find the nest anywhere, he said "It's ok mommy. I know what happened. A bird got the keys from my school and came and unlocked your car and took her nest out and locked it back up and flew away." I said "oh really". He said "yeah, I really think so".

6. This seems to have turned into a post mainly about Caden. Maybe I should rename it.

7. I have a thing about the texture of foods. I'm a picky eater anyway, but I really can't stand the texture of some foods. Like gummy stuff for instance. I have never like gummy worms, bears, nothing. I like to suck the flavor out but then I have to spit all that gooey mess out. Well, I'm not going to tell you how many gummy worms, gummy bears, and peach gummy rings I have eaten in the last few weeks.

8. I am so craving a tuna casserole right now! Ooh, and one of those yummy veggie pizzas my friend Jenny makes!

9. My anatomy ultrasound is scheduled for 4 weeks from today, so we will find out whether I can start saying "she" or "he" instead of "it"!

10. I just think this list should go to #10. It feels incomplete if you stop at #9. Maybe that's my slight OCD coming out.

1 comments:

Shannon said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy! We are close! That will be fun. :)