? ??????????????Optimistic Sunshine? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (6 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2554 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ornamental Flowers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (5 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 1976 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Simple Elegance? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, December 7, 2009

Cars, Cars, Cars

Well, I guess I'd better post something since it's been about a month!  My computer at home checked out again.  So, we got a new one.  But, I haven't put any pictures or anything on there yet and sometimes posts without pictures are just a little boring.

Nevertheless, here I am.  I guess quite a bit has happened since the last post.  I had taken my car to be checked because it was making a clicking noise and they told me it was the engine.  So I decided to get a second opinion and sure enough, the engine was blown.  We had just bought my husband a car several weeks ago because his Explorer wasn't really reliable, so he said he would drive his Explorer and let me drive the new car until we decided what to do about my car.  The first day he took off towards work in his Explorer, guess what happened.  I'm not even kidding, that ding dong truck's engine blew and left him on the side of the road.  Isn't that just a great Christmas season for ya.  Two car engines down in one week.  Amazingly enough, someone Scottie works with had bought a car like Scottie's new one just a few weeks ago, (they bought them through the company so they both got killer deals).  He bought it with the intention of selling it for more money than he paid.  Well, when he found out about our car situation from Scottie, he said he felt like God would want him to sell us the car for what he paid for it. So even though we had to buy two cars within two months, we got them both for the basically the price of one! 

God is good.........ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: