? ??????????????Optimistic Sunshine? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (6 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2554 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ornamental Flowers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (5 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 1976 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Simple Elegance? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, December 11, 2009

Introducing.....

Jaxten Scott Speer
27 weeks 4 days




Look at those cute little fingers!





His eye is open in this picture.





Too cute!!





He already knows how to pooch that lip out and pout!





I love those little lips!





I think he's grinning!





The most precious face ever!  He has his daddy's lips, which is one feature I have always loved about his daddy!





He kept his feet up in front of his face half the time we were there!  Flexible little thing!


I am completely over the moon for this little man already.  It's amazing to see him moving and making faces.  It's neat to compare his features with Caden's ultrasound pictures.  They really don't look alike.  Caden looks just like me, so I am kind of hoping this one looks more like his daddy.  I do think Caden is the most beautiful child I have ever seen (even if he does look like me), so if Jaxten looks like him it would be just fine.  But it would be neat for Scottie to have one that looks like him.  I am just amazed at this technology.  We get to do this again in 4-5 weeks, and I can't wait!!!!!!  See ya soon my precious baby boy!!

0 comments: