? ??????????????Optimistic Sunshine? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (6 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2554 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ornamental Flowers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (5 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 1976 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Simple Elegance? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Catching up

We'll just start from last Friday and work our way forward!  I have got to get better about doing this on at least a semi-daily basis or something.

Friday Recap:  Everything started off fine and dandy, another day at work.  But after work I had been planning on going to my dad's church for a revival service.  The Rochester's were singing and one of the group members was preaching.  Let me just say they are goooooooooood!!!!!!!!  They are my favorite group and they sing at my dad's church every December.  It was cancelled this year because we got all that crazy icy snow stuff the night they were supposed to sing.  So they rescheduled to January 15th and I couldn't wait.  Well, around 5:00 that evening I was still at work and felt that twinge of pain and knew all too well what it was. 
Dang gall bladder :[
It just kept getting worse and I knew I would have to take my pain medicine which makes me loopy.  Since I would have to drive to the church by myself and drive home later that night by myself (hubby had to drive separate from work too) I knew I shouldn't chance driving while medicated! Dan. ger. ous!  So, I pouted and went home and missed my fave group ever.
Did I mention dang gall bladder?

Saturday Recap:  I NEEDED VERY BADLY (ok, exaggeration) wanted very badly to get my hair cut in a different style so I scheduled an appointment for 9:00 Sat morning.  What was I thinking?  That's my one day to sleep in and I had to get up early and drive 25 minutes for a haircut.  Anyway, I love it (maybe I'll actually post a picture one day)!  Then I had to go straight home and pick up the hubby and Caden and take him to our church for a King's Kid's activity.  They were going to use pizza kits to assemble their own pizzas and bake cookies.  Caden said he had fun but kept telling me he didn't eat any pizza.  Whatever.  I'm not sure exactly what happened but he sure had pizza sauce all over his shirt and cheeks! 
While he was there, Scottie and I went to eat lunch at Golden Corral.  It was good.  Not anything exciting to tell.  Then we went to Babies R Us and he let me sit in all the glider rockers and chairs!  I knew what I wanted going in and it was confirmed while we were in there.  It is soooooo comfy!  I'll try to get a picture on here soon.  (knowing me, yeah right.  But it sounds good!)  The only bad thing about it is the price tag.  It's a little quite expensive.  But I'm getting everything else used and we are reusing Caden's crib bedding and baby furniture.  So the chair will be my one and only splurge and to me it is a very important piece that really needs to be comfortable.  Especially when I think of all the time spent in the glider I had in Caden's room that was not exactly high on the comfort meter!
When we got back to the church to pick up Caden, my dad and uncle were there to get set up and practice some music.  I love to sing, but I must say it is getting harder to do it.  I can't catch my breath sometimes and I certainly can't breathe in very deep.  But I keep trying anyway! 

Sunday Recap:  Went to church, then I went out to lunch with a friend from church and her husband and kids.  Then we did some secret shopping....More on that to come later!  Went back to church.  Not a very eventful day.

And that's that!

0 comments: