? ??????????????Optimistic Sunshine? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (6 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2554 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ornamental Flowers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (5 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 1976 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Simple Elegance? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, February 12, 2010

I'm still here.

Boy, if you think I don't ever post now, just wait until this baby gets here!  Although, I might have more time to post when I'm not at work all day.  What am I saying...I'll have a 3 1/2 yr old AND a newborn!  That will probably keep me busier than my full time job!  Oh well, guess you'll just have to take what you can get from me!  All 4 of you!(haha)

Well, I'm 36 1/2 weeks now.  That only leaves 3 1/2 weeks to go.  That's less than a month.  I absolutely can't believe it's almost here.  It just seems surreal that I have made it through  almost the entire pregnancy and I'll be holding a newborn baby in less than a month!  (Maybe.... I could always go late.  Cause I hold em' in really good, considering last time I went into pre-term labor at 23 weeks and still went 2 days past my due date!)  Either way, it won't be too long at all.  I'm really kindof nervous about some things though.  I'm not so nervous about having a newborn because I've been there, done that.  I already know what to do with a little boy, so we're good there.  But it makes me a little scared to think about having 2 kids.  I hear it's alot harder to go from 1 to2 than from none to 1.  So that makes me nervous.  And for some reason, I'm really freaked out about my water breaking in public.  I think I was worried about that the first time too, which didn't happen.  In fact, the dr had to break it while I was in labor.  They say if it happens it's generally not like dropping a jar of pickles in the floor anyway.  So it shouldn't be a big deal, but it still worries me.  I'm also afraid of the IV being put in too.  I know it's silly.  The big.... huge.... long.... epidural needle doesn't so much worry me, but the 18gauge IV almost terrifies me.  That sucker hurt last time!  I didn't even feel the epidural needle (I already had Stadol in me too).  I asked the nurse if she could numb me on my arm with lidocaine first, but she said she wouldn't be able to see the vein if she injected lidocaine in first.  Whatever.  I've had it done that way before, she just didn't know what she was doing.  I'll probably ask again this time, and they'll probably say no.  And they'll look at me like "Hello, you're about to push a whole baby out of your you-know-what and you're worried about the IV???"  I don't care.  I'm allergic to pain and I want to be numbed if possible. 

On a different note, I am still gaining weight even while on this no-fat no-taste bland gall bladder diet.  It's great not to have a gall bladder attack cause, well, it's hurts like I'm dying or something.  But it really stinks not to be able to eat good.  I'm so tired of grilled chicken and mashed potatoes.  I'll probably not eat either one of those foods for at least a year after this is over.  I just want something fried and greasy dipped slathered in ranch dressing so bad!  And some salsa dip!!  I just hope it fixes things after they take my gall bladder out and I don't still have to watch what I eat.  And I hope I don't die afterwards from the dr puncturing my intestines or something like what just happened to that House Representative man.  That would certainly be pretty bad.  But I'm trying not to worry too much about all of that.  Just focusing on getting my IV site numbed!

That's pretty much all I have time for right now.  I have to write about the awesome (if I do say so myself) surprise party that I threw for my husband's 30th birthday!  It was a hit! 

Later!

0 comments: