? ??????????????Optimistic Sunshine? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (6 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2554 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ornamental Flowers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (5 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 1976 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Simple Elegance? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Jaxten Scott 39 weeks!



Here is our precious little Jaxten....again! 

We went to an ultrasound appointment at Tiny Toes(where I had the other ultrasounds done) with my sister-in-law today to get another look at baby girl Speer. The poor thing was sleeping the whole time.  They barely got any good pictures at all.  But we could see enough to know she is gonna have some cheeks on her!

On the way there, Scottie was telling about his dream last night.  He said we were all sitting in the room watching the ultrasound when the technician said "Ashlea, why don't you hop up here on the table and we'll take another look at Jaxten!"  I told him that would be awesome, but it definately would not happen.  We've already had our 2 visits, and I'm only 1 week away from my due date.  Besides, it's a business and if they let people have free ultrasounds, they don't make money.  So I just blew off that whole notion.  Well, we got in there and watched the whole thing for baby girl Speer and got the biggest shock at the end.  The technician surprised us and asked if we would like to take one more peek at Jaxten since I was due in exactly 1 week!  I said of course I would!  He was wide open moving and kicking.  He gave us several great shots of his face(which kind-of made me feel bad since baby girl didn't wake up much and kept her face hidden).  But it was the neatest thing to see him again.  I can't wait to see him in person, like...on the outside!  I want to see those big pretty lips! 

Come on little man!  We are ready!

0 comments: