? ??????????????Optimistic Sunshine? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (6 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2554 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ornamental Flowers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (5 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 1976 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Simple Elegance? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter

Our first Easter as a family of 4! 

If you know Scottie at all, then you can appreciate the fact that we all match.  He has this thing with us matching colors when we go to church.  Not all the time, but most of the time he tries to color coordinate everyone's outfits on Sunday morning.  But this was a special occasion.  So this took weeks of preparation!  I found the boys clothes at Children's Place and thought it would be cute if they at least matched.   Then, Scottie began the hunt for the perfect purple dress shirt.  He found it at Belk.  And it was on sale too!  My dress was another story.  A couple shopping trips and several stores later......I had given up.  I told Scottie the boys could match and I would just wear something pretty.  At the last minute, we stumbled upon this dress at a Maurices store.  It's not an exact match, but it came pretty close.  I thought we did good.


Caden being the star as usual!



Daddy stealing some kisses!



Our family! 
The Hot Dad, the Sweet Bald Baby, the Handsome Little Man, and me!

God is so good!

1 comments:

Scottie Speer said...

I think I do a fine job of matching us. I have to show off my beautiful family.