? ??????????????Optimistic Sunshine? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (6 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2554 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ornamental Flowers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (5 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 1976 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Simple Elegance? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 20, 2009

Cravings!!!

Well, I was trying this "positive thinking" thing with this pregnancy. Last time I had morning sickness, scratch that, I had progesterone poisoning ALL DAY EVERY DAY until I was 13 weeks. I couldn't eat anything except canteloupe and grapes. I would take off running to the bathroom thinking I might actually feel better if I could just puke. (Sorry for the mental picture, I tried to think of a nice way to say throw up, heave, blow chunks, but honestly, there is no nice way to say that.) Anyway, I never could puke. I even tried to tickle that hangy thing in the back of my throat, to no avail. Talk about misery. So, this time I decided I did not want to be sick again and I thought if I could think it enough, I could "will" it to happen.

It didn't work.

It started creeping in last Sunday but I tried to supress it for a couple of days. Then it hit full force on Wednesday. I couldn't think of any kind of food without gagging a little. After a failed attempt at eating lunch, a co-worker suggested a spoon full of peanut butter. It actually did help for a while. So that night I put my peanut butter and a spoon on my night stand. Thursday morning I woke up and tried it again, and it seemed to help. But as I was getting ready to leave, I kept thinking about something else. I just really wanted something else. Wanna know what it was? Of course you do!








Pickles!!!
I like pickles normally, but not so much for breakfast. I can even say that this is a little strange. I think my hubby and my co-workers got a little chuckle out of this one.
Glad I could provide a laugh.
Anyway, I never liked tomatoes until I was pregnant the first time. My granny offered me a bite of her tomato sandwich one day and I was like "Are you kidding me? That's disgusting." Then, about 2 weeks later, she was eating another one and I started salivating. I said "Hey granny, can I have a bite?" And thus started my love affair with all things tomato. I ate at least 50 tomato sandwiches, spaghetti, pizza, tomatoes on my salads.... It's just as good this time around too. LOVE spaghetti!
The first time around I also NEEDED a cup of coffee every day. I thought I might die if I did not get my one cup of coffee every morning. This go round, I could die if I SMELL the coffee in the morning. Really don't want any at all. Excuse me while I gag just thinking about it.
Ok, I'm back. I just wanted to document some of the craziness this time. I wish I had a blog when I was pregnant with Caden. I know I have forgotten so much. Babies kill brain cells. Oh yes, they most certainly do. You gotta love em', but you will never be as smart after you have babies. Don't know what it is, but it happens.
Well, it's my bedtime. 9:00pm Somehow all of a sudden, 15 hours of sleep doesn't even feel like enough, so I better get to bed early as I can with a 3 year old.
Night Night!





0 comments: