? ??????????????Optimistic Sunshine? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (6 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2554 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ornamental Flowers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (5 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 1976 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Simple Elegance? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 3, 2009

Here we go again!

Life just threw us a big fat curveball!!

Totally unexpected,

out of the blue,

not in the plans,

complete and utter surprise.




Yes, that's right! Caden is going to be a Big Brother!
I'm pregnant!

Trust me, it's a total shock to us too. Not an accident, but a surprise. We have been wanting another baby, but we've talked alot about it and we decided it just wasn't time yet. There are so many things that need to be done around the house, remodeling, painting, decorating, things that cost money. So we had decided to put the pregnancy thing off for a while.
Now I must admit, I've had the "baby fever" pretty bad recently.
But I was determined to stick to the plan.
So much for that! God had a different plan.
I'm so glad he is in total control. I have no idea how we are going to do this, but I know he does. And I guess that's all we need to know. There must be a reason God chose to give us this baby and I'm ok with that. I don't have to know why.
After the shock has worn off a little, I'm really excited and happy. I hate to say it but I really kind of want a girl. I can say that I will be happy either way!
The hubby was super shocked too! The first time around, we were trying. So it was always in the back of our mind. When I told Scottie, he was happy and relieved that it finally happened. It was like a weight had lifted off our shoulders. This time, it was not expected at all. So when I told him, he almost didn't believe me! But after I convinced him I was not joking, he was happy and SHOCKED! I let Caden wear his Big Brother t-shirt around the house until Scottie noticed it. It took him a LONG time to notice it. I had to tell him to look at his son, and it still took him a minute to figure it out. But he is so excited. I'm glad. I knew he would be, but I was still a little nervous telling him.
I've been nervous telling everyone for some reason. I mean, what is that about? It's a baby, what's not to love? But, I guess they are just surprised like we were, so I'll give them time to adjust.
I have not been to the doctor yet, so as far as I can figure the baby should be due around the first of March. The little due date calculator websites say March 7. But I go for an ultrasound on August 3 and we'll get an exact due date then. I've even counted ahead and figured out that it will be October when we can find out what it is. Oh yes, I'm going to find out as soon as they will tell me. I'm not really great with surprises of this magnitude. I had a strong feeling from the moment I found out I was pregnant with Caden that he was a boy, and he was. I'm kind of feeling girl this time, but I may subconsiously be forcing that one! Either way it will be great as long as she/he is healthy.
So, there you have it. We've had a BIG week. A lot of bad, but a lot of good too! We'll talk about the bad later.
I'll leave you with the first official pregnant picture. This is me within 24 hours of finding out the news. (Maybe at 5 weeks) I plan to take one the first of every month.




(kind of makes me mad that this is about the skinniest I've looked in a while, and now I have a reason to have a round belly!) (I've been asked A LOT lately if I was pregnant, (before I really was) and it was beginning to make me feel kind of pudgy)
(I have an unhealthy obsession with parenthesis apparantly)

Ok, cheese out bobos!

1 comments:

Terry said...

Howdy
Congrats to you on your little blessing on the way :)
Trust God will be with you and help you work it all out.
Blessings of joy to you and yours.
Happy Trails