? ??????????????Optimistic Sunshine? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (6 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2554 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ornamental Flowers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (5 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 1976 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Simple Elegance? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hormones, hormones, hormones

**TUESDAY JULY 7**

WARNING: HORMONES AT DANGEROUS LEVELS. MAY SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUST AT ANY MOMENT.





I feel like I need to wear a sign that warns people that they might want to watch out when I'm around. These hormones are kicking in full force. I don't remember it happening this fast last time, but I know each time is different. I was just blah yesterday. Not happy, not sad, just blah. Today, I could smack someone. No one in particular, just anyone who crosses my path. My 3 year old is acting like a 3 year old, and I'm about to go crazy. The t.v., the remote and me are not getting along. I really want to eat, but when I get food in my mouth, I don't want it anymore. (And that is a shame because I really enjoy eating) My thermostat says it's 78 degrees in my house, yet I am freezing, and I can barely hold my eyes open. It's not even 9:00pm yet. Should I go on? No, you're tired of hearing my whine?
Yeah, me too. I'm tired of hearing myself too.

**WEDNESDAY JULY 8**

Well, I feel much better today! I'm in a much better mood, and my appetite has been a little better. I'm not nauseous, which is really good. Last time I was nauseous ALL DAY EVERY DAY for 13 weeks. So, I refuse to be sick this time. I've just decided that I don't want to be sick, and that's that! (I'll let you know how that one goes later) But, I'm still exhausted and I haven't even done anything all day.

It is starting to sink in a little more that I'm actually pregnant again. It's been kind of weird this time. I have been so worried about what other people might think, and dealing with a few less-than-happy responses that I haven't allowed myself to be really excited. But I want to be. I have always wanted more than one child, I just didn't see it happening right now. But God knows what I need better than I do, so I know he will take care of this situation too. I do wish everyone else would stop worrying about money, or raising a child in this economy, and let me live my life. Yes, I know it will be hard, but is everyone just supposed to stop having kids because the economy is in the hole? Really? I don't want any negative feelings about this because I already love this baby and I'm extremely thankful and blessed that God chose to give her/him to me. I guess I haven't messed up too bad with the first one since he is trusting me again!

I am really glad I started this blog too. I don't know what made me start, but now I have somewhere to document all this stuff and it may not be too interesting out there, but one day I'll want to remember these times and this is a great way to do it! So thanks everyone for coming along on this journey with me.

Thank you Lord for all the blessings in my life. I could dwell on the negative things all the time, (trust me, there's alot of negative sometimes), but it is those negative "clouds" that make us appreciate the good things in life a little more. Thank you Lord for my husband, thank you for my precious little boy who is healthy and happy(most of the time), and thank you for this new little life that you have created in me. Please keep us safe and healthy and wrap us in your loving arms. I praise you for all you have done for me as unworthy as I am of any of your love.

(I am going to try to remember to post a beautiful story about those "clouds in life" sometime really soon, if I don't forget! Maybe I'll try to find it now!)

0 comments: