? ??????????????Optimistic Sunshine? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (6 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2554 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ornamental Flowers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (5 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 1976 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Simple Elegance? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Girl time at Olive Garden...Yuummmm!


Every once in a while, some of us girls go out to lunch or dinner to one of my favorite places ever....Olive Garden (please excuse me while I slobber a little)!
Ok, I'm back.  So we go out for a birthday or sometimes just because.  We went yesterday since we were all off work for Labor Day and this time it fell right between 2 birthdays so it worked out pretty good.  It was delicious as usual and it was great company too!  We brought the kids and left the hubbys to their own devices.  It's a good way to unwind and get to talk outside of the work environment.  We had a great lunch and then some of us went to the mall afterward, where I got some pretty good deals at Baby Gap!

Here's a few pictures.  I meant to take pics of everyone's meal and the awesome desserts we ordered, but my tastebuds got ahead of my picture taking finger!

Me and my boys!  This was Jaxten's first time sitting in a highchair and he did great!  I think he liked it much better than reclining in his carseat!


This is Lori (who really didn't want me to take pictures, but how would I blog without pics?!?) (who also had Lasagna, which hello....Olive Garden has really great food and you can eat Stouffer's Lasagna at home!) LOL  ;)


This is Sonya who has the coolest Pandora bracelet and now has me hooked on beads!  She only had a salad which made me look like a pig!


This is Jenny and her 15 month old daughter, Addison.  Jenny had the never-ending pasta bowl, but don't let that fool you, she didn't even eat one whole bowl!  I think Addison snacked on everything!


This is Caden with his cheese pizza that he only ate half of, and I had to make him eat that.  He doesn't eat enough to keep a bird alive!  He's also in his new Buccaneers jersey that his dad bought for him to wear when they go to his first football game in Tampa, FL later this year.  He's very excited about his jersey!


Here we all are!  Sonya, Addison, Jenny, Lori, Jaxten, Dillon (Lori's son, somehow I didn't get a picture of him at the table), Caden and me.
I'm so blessed to be able to go to work everyday with people that I love!  We are all women and we all get along wonderfully!  (We've had a couple of moments but they are few and far between and we know not to take it personal!)  It makes a real difference to work with great people since you spend the majority of every day with them. 
Love you girls!

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Yay for Olive Garden, Girl's Day lunches! I'm so glad you brought your camera with you and that we remembered to actually use it! Love you girl and hope that you had a great birthday yesterday!