? ??????????????Optimistic Sunshine? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (6 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2554 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ornamental Flowers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (5 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 1976 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Simple Elegance? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Three Buccaneers!


We had Jaxten's 6 month pictures taken on Saturday.  (Even though it's just a little past the six month date).  Caden's 6 month picture was him in his little Buccaneers jersey so we thought it would be fitting to do one for Jaxten too.  Scottie is all about them Bucs!




 
We had Caden's picture taken with red jerseys in the background but this time we did both the red and the white.  There is a really long story about the jerseys and the players and one is retired and one was traded and one is dead and yada yada yada.  But, unless you are a major Bucs fan you would never know the difference.  So we'll just focus on the cute baby in the pictures!



 
The eye patch........SO NOT my idea.  But Scottie seems to think it's great so we'll let him have it this time!  I must admit the middle one is kinda cute with that "Grrrr, I'm gonna get you" look (which is actually just a "man, my gums kinda hurt so I'm just gonna bite down really hard" look!)  The one with just him and the football is my fave!




The photographer says this one looks like he is praying for a win!



Another praying shot!  I told Scottie to leave God out of football.  He says there will be football in Heaven, they just won't play on Sundays!  Crazy boy!




Scottie wanted a picture of all 3 of them in their matching Bucs jerseys.  It's our first official (professional) picture of my 3 boys!  I love my boys!



 

The photographer thought it would be cute to add a little message to this collage.  Too funny!




Can't wait to get my big picture of this to put up on the shelf!



****I just feel something is missing from this post FULL of Buccaneer red.........

Oh. I got it!!

*******************GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!********************

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What you mean Go Colts. Don't ruin my Bucs thread with that Colts stuff. Love my Bucs Boys.