? ??????????????Optimistic Sunshine? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (6 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2554 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ornamental Flowers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (5 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 1976 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Simple Elegance? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My First Furniture Makeover!

YAY!! I'm so excited!! It's my first official furniture makeover!
I had this other shelf in my living room that I loved in the store, but not so much in my living room. It was just a little big and gaudy in the space behind my front door. Here it is after I had already taken all my stuff off
.





Then, I went to a furniture store here in Lex-Vegas, and found this little beauty!










Yes, I know it's yellow. But thanks to all these new thrifty decorating blogs I've have been stalking, I could see the beauty beyond the yellow. (Of course the cheap price helped too!)



So, I did what any respectful thrifty person would do.......I spray painted it black!



Doesn't she look so nice in my little shelf spot now? I was so excited when I finished and leaned it up against my wall, I almost peed on myself! I haven't quite got my stuff fixed where it needs to be and I'm still working on some more projects, but you get the idea! So, thanks to all the lovely bloggy people out there for some inspirtation and teaching, for without you, I would not have taken a second glimpse at that awful yellow thing in the store!
(I have got to figure out how to link to other blogs in my writing, I'm so new to this and I'm a little computer illiterate, so any suggestions would be great!)




0 comments: