? ??????????????Optimistic Sunshine? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (6 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2554 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ornamental Flowers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (5 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 1976 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Simple Elegance? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 1, 2009

Random Stuff

I know, I know. You don't have to say it. I'll say it for you.

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?

Well, I wish I could say we went away somewhere exotic or tropical,
like.....

Paris (ooh la la)

or

Italy (sigh)

or

Hawaii (the BEST place on the earth to be)

but.... it's most definately NOT that glamerous. I've been at home, at work, at church, at home, at work, at church, at home, well, you get the point.

But, there are a few highlights I could mention. First, I realize that I haven't mentioned all the babies popping out everywhere. My friend at work had her little baby girl on May 17th. She was 2 weeks early and still weighed 6lb 13oz, was 19 1/2 in long, and they named her.....

it's SO cute,

Addison Kate!

Told ya it was cute! We've called her "baby girl" for so long though because her name was a secret. But I love the name Addison. She is absolutely adorable too!

Then, my cousins wife had a baby girl on May 20th. She was 8lb 5oz (OMG) and her name is Kenzley Jaymz. She is just precious, I could just squeeze her! We have 2 baby boys in my church that are just a few months old, and another girl due in August. I am so getting the "baby fever", so hubby might get bumped to the couch for a while!

I've been sick for the past week. Last Monday I woke up fine, but by 5:00pm my voice was sounding pretty bad. Tuesday morning, it was GONE! Nothing but a whisper. That is the most annoying thing ever for a talker. I physically cannot hold it all in, I have to talk. It is like torture, although my husband was quite happy about it, almost giddy. But, it's pretty much back now, so of course I'm catching up!

I'm in the planning stages of a total bathroom remodel and trying to figure out what to do to spruce up my kitchen. I'm finding all kinds of neat decorating ideas out here in blogland that I am going to try out a little here and there. I'll try to post pictures if I can figure out how to. I can get them uploaded but they show up out of order. Suggestions? anyone?

Ok, that's all I have for now. I promise I will be back sooner next time.

In the words of my 3yr old,
"Cheese out bobos!"

0 comments: