? ??????????????Optimistic Sunshine? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (6 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2554 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ornamental Flowers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (5 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 1976 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Simple Elegance? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, June 19, 2009

Yard Makeover!

Here is one of the projects sweet hubby and I have been working on for several months now. I have never been one for planting or gardening. In fact, some may say I have a black thumb, (if that's the opposite of a green thumb).
Anyway, I don't have any true before pictures, but there was grass where the mulch is, so you get the idea!




Ok, so this part did NOT get redone. What in the world should I do to this? I know the outside carpet(?) needs to go. The door and shutters need painting, but what color? And what do we do with those metal rails?





Check out those massive old azalea bushes. They don't bloom anymore though.




Here's the new Encore Azaleas that my hubby picked out. They bloom for a longer time than regular ones. He also built the border.







And here it is (almost) finished!





Anyone got any ideas on what to do with the porch? What color should we paint the door and shutters? Any ideas would be great!
Let's just hope I don't kill all these plants now!










0 comments: