? ??????????????Optimistic Sunshine? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (6 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2554 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ornamental Flowers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (5 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 1976 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Simple Elegance? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

This year July 4th was on a Sunday, so we went somewhere great!!

To church!!

We were all decked out in our Red, White and Blue attire.  I thought we looked rather festive.  We had a wonderful service at church Sunday morning, and they cancelled the service for that night.  So we all went to main street in Lewisville where they have music and food and FiReWoRkS of course!!!  We had a great time.  I think it was quite possibly the best fireworks show I've ever seen!  Caden loved it and Jaxten even watched them. 

I don't have any pictures from that night, but here we are before we went to church.


(Really mad at my camera for taking blurry pictures lately)



My 3 boys :)



We hardly ever get pictures of all 4 of us together.  I need some kind of photo shop program so I can paste all 4 of us together!



They melt my heart!


~The only thing that could have made this day better would have been some campfire S'mores!~

****HaPpY 4th Ya'LL****

0 comments: