? ??????????????Optimistic Sunshine? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (6 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2554 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ornamental Flowers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (5 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 1976 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Simple Elegance? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Something to chew on, (or maybe gum on!)

My little man Jaxten turned 4 months old July 6th.


Which in case you haven't realized yet


That is ONE THIRD OF A YEAR OLD!


OMW, I'll have a toddler before you know it.


Anyway, back to the matter at hand.  Little man has started watching us very intently while we eat.  He'll watch your fork move from the plate to your mouth and then stare you straight in the face.  He will then commence to drooling and chewing on his fingers.  Poor thing, all he gets is my milk which has no taste and formula which doesn't taste good.  So, I decided we would try some cardboard flakes rice cereal.  Just mix a little bit of the cereal with some of mommy's milk and you get a bowl of tasteless baby goodness I guess.


Yuummmmmm!  This is pretty good stuff mom! (I'm thinking yuck, gag a maggot!)


(I'll try to add a picture if/when I find them!)

Overall he did pretty well with it though.  I mixed it quite runny to begin with but I had to thicken it a little.  He opens his little mouth like a baby bird.  It's the cutest thing!  I can't wait to give him some baby food and stuff with flavor!  It's so exciting all over again.

0 comments: