? ??????????????Optimistic Sunshine? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (6 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2554 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ornamental Flowers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (5 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 1976 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Simple Elegance? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Roley Poley Baby!

It's official.  When you put Jaxten down somewhere, there is a very good chance he won't be in that same place for long!  Thursday night we had him laying on our bed on his back and he flipped right over to his belly.  We were clapping and jumping and I'm sure he thought we had done lost our minds!  Then, my mom called me at work Monday and asked which way he was rolling.  When I told her it was from his back to his belly, she said "Well, he just rolled from his belly to his back". 


YAY!!!!!


(Dang, I missed it.)


I sure do hate to be at work instead of watching all the great things my little man is doing, but at the same time I'm very grateful to have a job in this world today.


And I have the smartest baby in the world!  At least he is to me!

0 comments: