? ??????????????Optimistic Sunshine? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (6 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2554 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ornamental Flowers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (5 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 1976 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Simple Elegance? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 30, 2010

Random Caden Stuff!


Caden just cracks me up sometimes.  I figure I'd better record some of this because I don't want to forget these little "Caden-isms"!  I need to get the video camera out and record some too because I NEVER want to forget his little voice with his "cun-tray" accent!  Funny thing is I have no idea where he gets that country accent ;)

*Our dog, Pacey, has a....uummmm.....gas problem.  I mean he will run you out of the room!  So, Scottie started saying "Yuck Pacey, I can smell your butt".  Now anytime anything stinks....anywhere.....even if the dog is nowhere around, Caden yells out "Yuck, I can smell Pacey's butt"!

*There is a song on the radio (a stupid song) that says something like "rain makes corn, corn makes whiskey, whiskey makes my baby feel a little frisky".  Caden was walking through the house singing it the other day with a minor difference.  He was singing "rain makes corn, corn makes biscuits, biscuits make my baby feel a little frisky"!  I thought it was quite funny!  Then his dad heard him and started making up his own version.  Now they sing "rain makes corn, corn makes biscuits, biscuits make my baby feel a little jiggly".  Crazy boys!
*His favorite song right now is "Smile" by Uncle Kracker.  It's actually really cute.  His favorite part is where it says "you make me dance like a fool, forget how to breathe, shine like gold, buzz like a bee, just the thought of you can drive me wild, ooh you make me smile".  See, I told you it was cute!  Now just imagine a high-pitched little country twang on it and you've got Caden singing!

*He calls Jaxten "my baby".  Anytime someone asks him who he is he says "that's my baby Jaxten".  Or if we have a toy that is Jaxten's he says "that's my baby's toy".  He's such a great big brother!

*If you mention baseball or ask him what he wants to be when he grows up he'll say "I want to play baseball!  It's my dream!"  The kid already has a 'dream' at 4 years old!  Keep reaching Caden and don't ever let go of your dreams!

*My mom has a bad habit of getting aggravated at something and saying "Uggh, Lord Jesus".  So of course Caden has picked it up. 
(**Sidenote: Did you know that a 4 year olds ears have very special capabilities that allow them to hear all the words or phrases that you don't want repeated, but when you call their name or ask them to do something they can't hear a thing!)
Well, he was walking through the house the other day and something made him mad and he shouted "Lord Jesus!"  I said "Caden, we do not say that.  That is very ugly.  You need to say Oh man if you must shout something."  Before I could even get done speaking he said "mom...I was not talking to you, I was talking to Jesus!" and rolled his eyes and huffed and puffed off into the other room.

*Caden is now in the King's Kids program in our church and they learned a song several weeks ago that had the word "Hallelujah" in it.  Caden was just singing along and we kept wondering what he was saying.  Turns out he can't exactly say hallelujah.  He says "Halle-yu-lah"!  It is absolutely adorable though!

Out of the mouth of babes!

0 comments: