? ??????????????Optimistic Sunshine? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (6 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2554 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ornamental Flowers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (5 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 1976 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Simple Elegance? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Cute kids!

Ya'll need to pray that I am blessed with a new camera real soon!  LOL 
I am getting quite fed up with grainy or blurry pictures.  Oh well.  At least I have cute subjects to shoot!!


Jaxten is like get off me dude!

Oh, that's better!





Come here cuz, let me give you a kiss!


Mom, are you still taking pictures of us??


WOW! What do you use on your hair?  You've gots lots of it!
(This picture doesn't do justice to Alydia's beautiful hair)

0 comments: