? ??????????????Optimistic Sunshine? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (6 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2554 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ornamental Flowers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (5 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 1976 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Simple Elegance? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Say Cheese!


Let me start this post by saying I have the most amazing photographer E V A H!!  Her name is Annette and she has recently opened a new studio in her house.  She has been our photographer since Caden was born, but she was at a different location.  She is a great person and she loves what she does.  Her prices are very affordable too. BONUS!  She takes her time and interacts with you while she is snapping away so she catches some great moments.  She is very open to any ideas that I bring and trys to capture exactly what I have in mind.  And I must say, it always turns out better than I imagined.  It does take us an hour to get to her studio, but it is in the town that Scottie's family lives in so we usually just visit with them after we are done. 

You can check out her webpage here, or you can check out LOTS more photos on her facebook profile (just search Net's Family Photography McMillian).

I just wanted to share a few of the pictures we have had taken since Jaxten was born. 


We had this same picture made when Caden was born.  I have 10x13's of both of them hanging in my bedroom.


I had been seeing several of these type with the baby in the net and
OH.MY.WORD.  Is this precious or what?!?
(This was taken right after he peed everywhere!)


This was a blanket and hat set that a dear lady from our old church made for me when I was pregnant with Caden.  For some reason we never had a picture made with Caden in it, but I think it's just adorable.  He looks like he's in a pea pod!


If you can enlarge this one, you will see milk coming out of the corner of his little mouth where he just finished eating!  I could just scoop him up with a spoon and eat him!


We also had Caden's picture made in a very similar pose.  I love newborn babies on a black background!  It just makes them pop right out of the picture at you!


Chillin' in the hammock!  Jenny's (a friend of mine) mom made these hammocks.  She made a tan one(pictured), a blue one and a pink one.  I think they are such a great prop!


I love this picture too, but I think I liked the outside shot a little better.  I love how relaxed he looks here though.


Yes, we do a lot of naked baby shots!  He looks like he's in a little nest here! 


This smile just melts my heart!!
(I got the poem from a picture on display at Tiny Toes Imaging where we had our 3D/4D ultrasound performed.)

This next one is my favorite of all time (so far anyway)   ;)
We plan to have this one made into a big canvas for the living room.  I wanted to capture all of his little baby parts and this turned out so much better than I had expected.  Everyone has commented about how pretty his lips are since the ultrasound pictures.  We also wanted to show the little dimple in his left ear that is just like his daddy.  We had to get that adorable little belly button and his hair (or lack thereof)!  I am in love with the picture of his feet with our wedding rings on his toes.  (If you'll notice how he is holding his toes on the foot with my ring on it, he has the big toe and pinky toe spread out with the other 3 in the middle together.  That is something that my mom, me and Caden can all do with our feet!)  The bottom right picture just cracks me up with his expression and that was about as much of a tushy picture as I wanted!

I can't wait to get this on my wall!



This last one is an idea that my husband had when I was pregnant with Caden but for one reason or another we never did it.  We were determined to do it this time and I'm so glad we did.  I think it is just precious to see me 'envisioning' my newborn baby while I'm looking at my pregnant belly!


Thank you so much Annette!!  You are the bestest ever!!

0 comments: