? ??????????????Optimistic Sunshine? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (6 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2554 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ornamental Flowers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (5 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 1976 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Simple Elegance? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

20 Weeks!!!





Well, I made it to the halfway point!!!  It's really cool and really scary at the same time.  I'm so glad we know what it is now, but that means it's time to get started on the nursery and buying other baby gear.  But that's the fun part too. 

So here's a little preggy update.

*So far I've only gained 3lb from my pre-pregnancy weight, but I lost almost 2lb in the first trimester, so I've gained 5lb back. (That made perfect sense, right?)

*Progesterone poisoning Morning sickness is gone, and has actually been gone for a while!!!!

*Still tired, but not the so-tired-I-can-barely-lift-my-fork-to-eat kind anymore. 

*I look a lot bigger at this point than I did with Caden at 20 weeks

*Still not feeling the baby move from the outside yet, but at least we know why now. (See this post)

*Having Braxton Hicks contraction every once in a while.  Not sure if that's good or bad or normal.

*No swelling, headaches, cramping, or any of that other bad stuff.  And no dark line down the middle of my belly!!!!!

*Blood pressure was 103/80 (Has been around 92/58)

*Baby's heartrate was 144

*I'm ALWAYS hungry, but I get full really fast and can't eat as much as I want to cram.

Well, that's about it.  I promise I'll tell you what it is soon!!

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Yay for a good pregnancy! I'm so glad that you are feeling well now. Hopefully it will continue to be uneventful and easy!! Love you and little baby speer!!