? ??????????????Optimistic Sunshine? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (6 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2554 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ornamental Flowers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (5 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 1976 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Simple Elegance? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Is it a boy or a girl??????

Ha!!!!!

Thought I was going to tell you didn't you????

Well, I would, but I don't even know yet!

We did go this morning at 8:00am (too early to be awake much less sitting at a dr's office, in my opinion) to have our anatomy scan.  We just have a little twist in the story.  We told the scan tech that we absolutely want to know what this baby is, just not quite yet.  So we asked her to let us know before she started scanning "down there" so we could turn our heads.  We also asked her to put the gender picture in a separate envelope which we sealed up right away.  Why all the madness?????

We are going to have a "Gender Reveal Party" tonight at our house!!!!!!!  It's the coolest idea! (I kind of stole borrowed it from another blog!)  Anyway, I ordered a double layer cake from our local bakery (the best bakery in the world), and my friend that works at my dr's office called them this morning with the results. They are going to put either a pink or blue layer of icing in the middle!!! The outside will be decorated with pink and blue and white and it will say "Boy or Girl?" on the top!!!!  So tonight when we cut into the cake, we will find out the long-awaited answer to the question!!!!  Of course a lot of our family and several friends will be there too!  We will also watch the DVD of the ultrasound so everyone can see the baby too since no one came to the appointment.  We had originally planned to have my mom, my granny, my dad or stepmom, and my mother-in-law in there with us.  The party thing was a last minute decision last weekend. This is so exciting, but it has been such a long day so far and 6:30 seems like a far way off.  But I can make it.  I've made it this far, surely I can go another 7 hours. 

I will try really hard to get back on here soon with pictures and I will definately at least post the answer tonight or in the morning.

Boy or GirlGirl or BoyBoy or GirlGirl or Boy?

0 comments: