? ??????????????Optimistic Sunshine? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (6 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2554 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ornamental Flowers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (5 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 1976 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Simple Elegance? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, October 25, 2009

It's a........

It's








a














BOY!

That's right!!! We are having another boy!!!!  And we are all so excited!!!!!!!

I told you about the party we had planned, and everything turned out great!  My dad couldn't be there (sad face) because he has been really sick and his Dr advised him not to be around me since I am in a "delicate low immunity kind of way".  Scottie's brother also didn't make it because he's sick too (and his wife is almost 12 weeks pregnant so she was probably tired!) But we had them both on speaker phone as we cut the cake so it was the next best thing to being there.  We all gathered around the kitchen bar and Scottie and I held the knife so we could cut it together.  I was holding Caden in a chair beside us so he could "help".  It was the sweetest moment when we cut the cake and everyone was holding their breath trying to get a peek inside. 

Then all of a sudden Caden shouted "It's BLUE!!!! It's BLUE!!!!  It's a BOY!!!!!!!!!". 

Everyone was yelling and hugging and I went to get the pictures I still had sealed up in the envelope and let me tell ya, he's not shy, and there's no question.  He is definately a boy!!

I picked up the knife again and started cutting into a different part of the cake because I was trying to get a good picture of the blue icing.  I was trying to slide the cake apart or something to get a better angle, but everyone kept laughing at me saying I was trying to find some pink icing in there.  Can't a girl just get a good picture?  Sheesh!

Anyway, after we all passed the pictures around, we went in the living room to watch the DVD of the ultrasound.  He was moving all over the place!!  The sonographer even asked me at one point if I gave that baby some sugar before we came!  I did.  I had about 5 good sips of MtDew before we went in!  I did ask why I don't feel this one move as much or as strong as I had felt Caden.  I know every pregnancy is different, but there really is a good reason for this one.  Last time, the placenta was on the back side of my uterus so there wasn't much between the outside of my belly and Caden on the inside.  This time the placenta is on the front side so it's kind of like a cushion between my belly and the baby.  It sort of absorbs most of the kicks right now.  It did make me feel better to know this.  It's just so amazing to see a little baby moving all over the place on a computer screen, and know that it's inside of you. 
Well, I'm having difficulties getting the pictures I want to upload, so I'll just start a new post full of pics!!!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Yay for blue cake icing!! So excited for you and all your little boys!! Love ya!

beckylbranch said...

Yeah congratulations! Me and my twin sis are both having boys....I think it will be so much fun!

Shannon said...

Yea! Congrats on another boy! How exciting! Wasn't the party fun? The whole day was just something I will never forget. :)