? ??????????????Optimistic Sunshine? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (6 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2554 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ornamental Flowers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (5 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 1976 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Simple Elegance? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Fair Fun & FOOD!!!!

We went to the Dixie Classic Fair on Friday.  We take Caden to ride stuff, but I go for the food!  I try not to let myself think of how nasty it probably is from sitting out ALL DAY.  But if it is nasty, it sure does taste good.  I bless my food anyway so I figure it's all good. :)

We didn't get there until about 7:00pm because we went after work.  We met some friends from church and Caden had a blast riding with their kids!  I apologize now for the pics.  It was dark and the glare from the rides made it nearly impossible to get a good picture.  These were some of the best shots. 


Me and my boys! (Just realized they kinda match!)



He was a little excited about being at the fair.  Can you tell???



Mmmmmmm......Roasted corn!  Fried veggies!



OH YEAH!  This is my absolute favorite fair food!  Turkey leg as big as my arm!!



Apparantly they can deep fry anything!



I say yuck, but my friend really liked it.



In the words of Caden "Now thas what I'm talkin' bout"!  It doesn't get much better than this!



It's a family thing ;)



The remains......LOL!



Alexa and Caden on the airplanes.



Caden, Alexa and Hannah.  Caden looks so happy doesn't he?!?



Inside the big spinning dinosaur thing-a-ma-jig.



Caden driving his girl around.



Sweet boy.  Didn't make a peep the whole night!  He just watched and took in all the sights.



Caden talked me into getting on this with him.  Talk about dizzy.  I don't like fair rides anymore.  They put them together in like 5 minutes and there are always extra pieces laying around on the ground.  To me that just spells D.A.N.G.E.R.O.U.S. (Plus, I had just downed a WHOLE turkey leg and roasted corn.)


There we go!



Pucker up baby!



Caden said "Raise your arms and scream!"  So I did :)



I guess the kid in front of us told her mom the same thing! haha



This is my brave little man about to ride something like the Dropzone at Carowinds.  He wasn't scared at all!  Even when the 8 and 9 years old boys in our group chickened out!



Going up................



Dropping back down!



No tears, no fear.  Big smile when he got off and a "I wanna do that again!"



This is us right before we left. 

We had a great time, but I'm really glad it only comes once a year.  Don't think I could handle much more!

0 comments: