? ??????????????Optimistic Sunshine? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (6 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2554 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ornamental Flowers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (5 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 1976 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Simple Elegance? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, October 18, 2010

My Little Pumpkin

We had Jaxten's 7 month pictures done this weekend (a little late, I know).  I think they are just adorable.  He was great until the end and I tried to put the cutest little hat on him.  He was having NO PART of the hat!  I'll just get some pictures of him at our local pumpkin patch with the hat!  
Here's what we did get. 

I am such a sucker for smiley baby pictures!


The next pic is one of my top favorites!


I just love how the leaves are popping out and his little shirt. (By the way, the shirt is NOT pink. It is orange with little white checks, I promise!)


This really makes it feel more like fall now!

0 comments: