? ??????????????Optimistic Sunshine? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (6 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2554 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ornamental Flowers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (5 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 1976 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Simple Elegance? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 15, 2010

October 15th






Today, October 15th, is National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Day. 

I am so blessed to have never felt the pain of losing a baby. 

I have learned not to take it lightly that I have had 2 pregnancies that both resulted in beautiful, healthy children.  I read so many blogs about people who are not able to say that and my heart aches for them.  I can't even begin to imagine what that might feel like and I won't pretend that I could. 

I know that God has a perfect plan for each and every person, but somehow the simple words "It was God's will" just don't seem sufficient for someone that has been forced to let go of a child from this earth.  I have a dear friend who just recently found out at her 16 week appointment that her precious little baby's heart had stopped beating and my heart hit the floor when she told us on the phone.  

There are just no words.....

The only thing I can offer is prayer.  It's the only thing I know that really works.  So if you or someone you know has suffered a loss of this kind, just know that Jesus knows.  
And he cares.

Please visit iamtheface.org for more information on how you can join a support group or help in other ways. 



0 comments: