? ??????????????Optimistic Sunshine? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (6 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2554 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ornamental Flowers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (5 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 1976 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Simple Elegance? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What a Difference

We live within walking distance to a public park so I love to take the kids on nice days to get outside for a while.  We don't get to go much since I work all day during the week but sometimes on Saturdays we get to play for a while.  I found a picture I took of Caden on a slide at the park.  I think it must have been a few months before he turned 2 because he didn't have some of his teeth.  He was still terrified of getting a haircut so it was really long!  I miss his pretty long hair sometimes! :(



My precious, cute little boy!!



We went to the park again the other day and I had a De-ja-vou moment when he climbed up to go on this slide again.  I made him sit still (that's a feat in itself) for a picture and I'm just amazed at the difference 2 1/2 years can make!

My baby's hair is all gone and look at those skinny. LOOOONG legs!!

They grow up SO FAST!  I've always been told that and they (whoever "they" are LOL) weren't kidding!  Maybe I'll take his picture on this slide every year from now until he graduates high school, which won't actually be too long at the rate we're going!

0 comments: