? ??????????????Optimistic Sunshine? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (6 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2554 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ornamental Flowers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (5 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 1976 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Simple Elegance? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Gatlinburg, Part 2

I tried to get pictures of everyone while we were there. Here's my wonderful in-laws! I really do mean that too! I have no awful mother-in-law jokes to tell and no horror stories either. My MIL has always been great and his brother is hilarious and very easy to be around. His sister is a little firecracker (and I mean that with all the love in my heart!). I was scared to death a little intimidated by her when we first started dating. I think I've mentioned on here before that Scottie and I met at his church. So for the first little bit I only saw him at church and all I knew was that there was a girl there giving me the evil eye every time I was around him. I thought she must have been a scorned ex-girlfriend or something. Nevermind the fact that Scottie and his sister look quite a bit alike! Well, she was mad because I took her brother's attention away. But once she got to know me she decided I was ok, and now we are great friends! I actually think it's sweet that she was so protective of her brother!



Anyway, now that you have a totally unrelated story......let's see some pictures!





My precious boys peeking at each other through the glass door.



Heather and Alydia.



Alydia, Jaxten's cousin who is 2 months younger but at least as big if not bigger than him!



Mattie and Caden.  There is 6 months difference in them.  (Apparantly I can't be pregnant by myself or something! haha)



Three of the boys.  Caden, Jimmy and Dakota.




Nana and Jaxten




Christie, Alayna and Danny.  This is just perfect with Christie texting, Alayna facebooking, and Danny watching tv! LOL

0 comments: