? ??????????????Optimistic Sunshine? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (6 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2554 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ornamental Flowers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (5 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 1976 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Simple Elegance? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Jaxten is 8 months old!

Jaxten, you are 8 months old!

(Picture coming soon, can't find the charger for my camera battery :(  )


You are growing so fast and changing or learning something new everyday.  Here are some fun facts about you this month.

*We have not been to the dr this month but I know you have to weigh close to 20lbs!  My arms can feel it!

*You are wearing some 6-9 month clothes but they are getting kinda *snug*.  You wear mostly 9 month or 6-12 month outfits.  It just depends on the store they come from.

*You are still in a size 3 diaper.  It seems like this might be the one that sticks for a while.

*You go through phases where you really like to eat, and then you don't.  Not sure what that is all about because I LOVE to eat!  You take mostly formula now, only nursing at bedtime and in the morning usually.  I have made some baby food at home (Yay, me! Had to throw that in since I really don't cook much!) and it's actually pretty good.  So far I have made sweet potatoes, butternut squash, carrots, applesauce, pears, pears with raspberries, and bananas.  You eat all of it really well. 

*You still absolutely will have nothing to do with a sippy cup.  Couldn't care less about drinking any juice or water!

*You have not been such a great sleeper for the past SEVERAL weeks which is making mommy and daddy a little crazy!  You wake up at least 2 times a night, and sometimes it's more like 7-8 times a night!  You don't wake up screaming or anything and you usually go back to sleep fairly quick.  But once or twice a night you wake up and think it's time to play or something because you won't go back to sleep for at least 45 minutes!  Sometimes in the wee hours of the night when I'm deleriously sleepy, I just bring you to bed with me and you scoot back and forth between me and daddy.  You crawl up on our chest and get right in our face until we open our eyes.  Then you flash that huge gummy grin and we can't help but smile.  I just wish you would only be cute during the day, not at night!  (I know this is awful but you are still in a bassinet in our room and I think we will be moving to the crib very soon!)

*You are halfway crawling now.  You move a knee and then a hand and then you lunge forward. 

*You still love to take a bath.  I am hoping this sticks too!

*You make all kinds of noise now that you have found your voice.  We have started putting you in the nursery at church because you can get louder than the preacher!

I am amazed at how much you are growing and learning.  I think you must be the smartest baby in the world (besides your brother at that age ;) )! Mommy and daddy are so very proud of you!

0 comments: