? ??????????????Optimistic Sunshine? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (6 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2554 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ornamental Flowers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (5 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 1976 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Simple Elegance? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 1, 2010

Month of Thanks: Day 1

I want to try something on here, but I'm going to be completely honest and up front right from the start.  I want to post one thing I'm thankful for every day in November, but my blogging track record doesn't make this look promising! 


But....I'm gonna give it a valient effort anyway because I have SO MUCH to be thankful for.


So here we go! (These are in no particular order either)


Today, I am thankful for my salvation.  I have a wonderful, merciful and loving God who sent his only son to die for me.  He did this knowing how awful and sinful I would be.  He loves me that much!  Sometimes it's easy to take this for granted but we should be careful not to.  It's really a big deal when you think of spending all of eternity in Heaven which is greater and more beautiful than our minds can comprehend!


Thank you Lord for loving even me enough to save my unworthy soul on March 30, 1997!

0 comments: