? ??????????????Optimistic Sunshine? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (6 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2554 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ornamental Flowers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (5 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 1976 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Simple Elegance? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, November 5, 2010

Month of Thanks: Day 5

Today I am thankful for my mom.  She is by far my best friend.  She is the person that I can go to about ANYTHING and she'll listen.  She will just listen and let me vent, or she'll offer advice if I ask her.  She allows me to be just "me".  She takes the good, the bad, and the ugly and still loves me when it's all said and done.  I really cherish my relationship with her, but I fear I take it for granted sometimes too.  We haven't always shared this closeness for reasons that I can't say and they are in the past anyway.  But I'm so thankful that the right choices were made and we can have this bond now.  She helps me in so many ways.  She literally takes care of my heart all day while I'm at work... my boys!

Thank you Lord for a wonderful person in my life to be my friend and my mom.

0 comments: