? ??????????????Optimistic Sunshine? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (6 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2554 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ornamental Flowers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (5 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 1976 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Simple Elegance? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Month of Thanks: Day 3

Today, I am thankful for my husband.  We have been together (dating/married) for over 14 years now, which is 1/2 of my ENTIRE life!!  I met him when I was 13, he was 16.  We met at Bible School (great place to meet!) at his church which is also where my dad went to church.  We exchanged phone numbers and addresses (back in those days we didn't have texting and email, haha).  It was literally love at first sight.  I was asking my friends who that cute boy was.  He came to find me every night after service was over just to talk.  He even sat down with us girls while we were working on our class craft and helped us embroider!  He poked his finger and I had to get him a tissue because it was bleeding.  This is awful but for at least 5 seconds I contemplated keeping the tissue when he was done! (I know...seriously gross and possible dangerous but I was smitten!)
(BTW, I did NOT keep it!)
Anyway, we dated for 6 years...was engaged for 2 of those years...and we've been married for 8 years now!  We have had our ups and most definately our downs like everyone else, but one thing has never changed through all the years and all the fights and all the times where we just plain didn't like each other.

Love.

I have been in love with this man since the day I met him, I'm more in love with him today, and I'll love him for all the days yet to come.  He has been a wonderful husband and an amazing father to our boys.  I can't imagine not having him in my life to grow old with.

I love you Scottie, and I'm forever yours faithfully!

0 comments: