? ??????????????Optimistic Sunshine? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (6 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2554 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ornamental Flowers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (5 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 1976 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Simple Elegance? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Month of Thanks: Day 2

Fun Boy!!


 

Happy boy!!


Today, I am thankful for healthy children.  I have the 2 most wonderful boys anyone could ask for. 

There are so many children out there that have health problems and it breaks my heart that they have to suffer.  Several blogs that I follow are about these brave little souls and the struggles they have.  There is a great lesson to be learned from those precious children.  Most of them just smile right through all the pain.  It humbles me to think of them when I'm complaining about being stuck in traffic or when McDonald's gets my order wrong.  I'm ashamed to say that sometimes when I watch Caden running around the house like a wild monkey my first instinct is to get aggrivated.  But quite often I catch myself before the mad, angry yelling mild words of correction start.  In that moment I am so overcome with joy that he is able to run around and act like a monkey that I can't even be mad about it! 

I thank God for my children.  They are wonderfully healthy and perfect to me!  They are so adorable, and very smart if I do say so myself!
;)
 

0 comments: