? ??????????????Optimistic Sunshine? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (6 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2554 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ornamental Flowers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (5 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 1976 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Simple Elegance? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Month of Thanks: Day 6

Today I am thankful for my granny (my mom's mom).  She has been a constant rock in my life and I could never repay her for all she has done for me.  She took me in when I was little and hauled me back and forth to school (in another school district) and band practice.  She put up with me during those awful teenage years.  She bought my school clothes, my first car, and my second, and actually my third too!  (For some reason she bought me two of those cars before I even turned 16 so my mom ended up with those 2).  At any rate, she has done a lot for me over the years.  She has taught me some very valuble lessons about life along the way too.  She's very wise, although I have not always thought she was (like through those awful teenage years!).  I would have avoided some big mistakes if I had always listened to and taken her advice! 

Thank you Lord for my granny who means the world to me.

0 comments: