? ??????????????Optimistic Sunshine? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (6 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2554 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ornamental Flowers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (5 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 1976 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Simple Elegance? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Very Thankful!!

Well, I told you the whole thankful blog everyday in November thing would be a bust.  We've been SOOOO busy this month and we've all been sick with colds and stomach bugs and I have lost the charger for my camera and yada yada yada......... So..............I'm just gonna do one BIG post about some of the things I'm thankful for!


I'm thankful for:
1-Salvation provided by a gracious and loving God!
2-My best friend... my childhood sweetheart... the love of my life... my husband.
3-My fun big boy Caden. 
4-My sweet little boy Jaxten.
5-A healthy family.
6-My job.  Even though I would rather stay home with my babies, I am thankful to have a job in this economy.
7-A warm and loving place to live.  There are many things I would love to change about our house, but it has heat and air and it stays dry in the rain.  It is simply HOME.
8-Reliable cars!  Last year around this time BOTH my and my husband's cars had to be replaced within one month of each other because the motors blew.
9-My mom.  She's my best friend (besides my hubby).  We haven't always had a great relationship but we do now and I'm very thankful for her.
10-My daddy.  I always have been and always will be daddy's girl.  I still feel like a little girl that just wants her dad to hold her sometimes when I'm around him and I think that's ok!
11-My granny.  She has ALWAYS been there for me no matter what and I could never thank or repay her enough.
12-The best in-laws ever!  I have no awful mother-in-law jokes to tell because mine is wonderful!
13-A great country like the USA to live in.
14-My church.  Hanes Baptist Church is the greatest!  I feel so at home when I'm there and that is really important to me in a church.
15-Wonderful friends.  I love having people I can turn to when I need to talk, or cry, or shop! or eat at Olive Garden! (that one is for my girls at work ;)  )
16-COFFEE!! And my new Keurig!  Need I say more?!?
17-Music and the ability to sing a little bit.  I'm certainly not the greatest singer but I sure do enjoy trying!
18-Heat.  It's getting down-right cold outside!
19-Soldiers in foreign places fighting for our freedom.  If it weren't for them I probably wouldn't even be able to have a blog to post my own feelings and thoughts.  (Love you Aaron and hope you can safely come home soon)
20-The beach.  I love the beach and the ocean.
21-Mercy.  God's mercies are new each and every morning whether I deserve them(trust me, I don't) or not.
22-My dog.  I know it seems a little silly but I love our dog Pacey.  He's a Shar-Pei and he's so cute with his wrinkly little self!
23-Chocolate.  (I never said all these would be serious or inspirational.  Just things I'm thankful for and chocolate is one of them! LOL)
24-Time off to spend with our families.
25-Thanksgiving and all the good food that comes along with it!!!
26-My new camera that we bought the day after Thanksgiving!!
27-Caden's school.  He goes to a christian school and they are helping to teach him so many things about the Bible and Jesus and he amazes me everyday at how much he is learning.
28-The Bible, God's Holy inspired word.  It holds so many truths and promises and can help in any situation you are in.
29-Vacations, like getting to go to Gatlinburg, Tenn in a few days!!
30-Christmas and baby Jesus being born!

So there you have it.  A lot of thankfullness in one swoop!

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!!!

0 comments: