? ??????????????Optimistic Sunshine? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (6 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 2554 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ornamental Flowers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (5 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 1976 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Simple Elegance? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Month of Thanks: Day 4

Today I am thankful for my job.  I had always envisioned being a stay-at-home mom at least while my kids were younger.  I won't lie, I would still be tickled pink if I got the opportunity to do this.  But right now, the best thing for our family is for me to work full-time outside of the home.  Even on the days when I feel like pulling my hair out at work, I remember that there are those who are searching for a job.  They are doing everything they can just to make ends meet and keep food on the table for their children.  I'm working so we can have extra to take a vacation every year and buy Christmas gifts when lots of children don't get ANY gifts much less a vacation! 

I am very blessed to have a steady, reliable job to help provide for my family.  Thank you Lord for your blessings.

0 comments: